Friday 30 December 2011

And a Happy New Year!

Well guys, it's been a hell of a year and all I can say is THANK CHRIST it's over! The best thing to come out of this year was a shiny new iPhone (thanks Santa) and severe emotional scarring (thanks life). Still, all things must come to an end. Even the bad things.
My plans for New Year - as is fast becoming tradition - are meagre but should be fun. For once in my life I plan to herald in the new year and throw myself at the challenges that face me (passing Uni with a decent grade, getting a job, moving out) as opposed to shrinking away and getting others to fight my battles. As a wise hobbit once sang, 'the road goes ever on and on' so keep calm and carry in.
I think sleep deprivation may have confused me so I'd best retreat to bed where I'll most likely dream of torture and Filofaxes (thanks Santa!)
Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment